Do you want to lose weight in a healthy way? How to lose weight if I’m a man
A Healthy, low-fat diet with physical exercise is the only secret for you to lose weight and put yourself at your optimal weight.
In this article we will tell you how to weight weight if you’re swaying a series of tips that help you regain your figure. Do you dare to do this challenge?
Steps to follow:
The first thing you should know is that there is no magic method to get weight loss quickly and effortlessly.
The main problem that we manage to lose weight by is because we have bad life habits that do not help us eliminate fats and contribute to that we have those kilos of more
First we need to examine how we eat and the physical activity we do, if you manage to change habits we will get to lose weight.
1. Take care of your diet.
In order to lose weight, you must know that 60% of your achievements depend on your diet and the remaining 40% of the sport you do. That’s why it’s very important that you check your diet and opt for a fat-free and eating way. Generally speaking, to lose weight you need:
- Add fruits and vegetables to your diet: they contain many essential nutrients for the body and few calories.
- Proteins you take that are low in fat (chicken, white fish, turkey and rabbit are the most suitable foods). It eats plant-based proteins such as nuts and legumes.
- Get your carbohydrates from foods like rice and whole wheat paste instead of simple carbohydrates like white bread and white rice.
- Drink water to stay hydrated and promote digestive health.
- Avoid saturated fats, soft drinks with sugar, caffeine and alcohol.
In addition to these dietary modifications, you also have to make sure that your recipes are made lightly, that is, do not abuse the oil or take sauces.
2. Don’t go hungry.
It is also advisable that if you want to lose weight without going hungry you divide your meals into 5 shots a day so that you are satisfied and do not reach the main meals with a voracious hunger.
It’s important not to skip meals because you also slow down your metabolism. It is best to not let more than 4 hours pass between each meal following a schedule similar to the following:
- 9am: Breakfast
- 11am: Mid-morning
- 14pm: Lunch
- 17pm: Snack
- 21pm: Dinner
Above all, you should make sure that the meals you take in the middle of the morning and afternoon are light but that they get to be satisfied. In this sense you should know that the best alternative are fresh fruit pieces or skim dairy.
3. Don’t forget physical activity.
We have already indicated that, in addition to diet, if you are a man and want to lose weight you need to supplement the diet with physical exercise that will help you burn calories and lose fat. It’s best to combine cardio exercises (which are essential if you want to lose weight) in your workout routine with toning routines that will help strengthen your muscle.
Also, it’s important that you go to the gym at least 3 times a week and give it about 45 minutes or 1 hour every time you go.
To get started with training, it’s recommended that you start with cardio and go cycling, treadmill or step.
Remember that to prepare and follow a routine appropriate to your needs it is very important to inform a professional.
4. Use other natural products.
You can increase your body’s ability to burn fats with the help of some natural herbs that you can prepare with infusions. For example, green tea is a perfect choice that will help you eliminate toxins and fluids, as well as speed up metabolism by getting fat to be used as energy.
How to lose weight if I’m a man
- three issues I want I knew earlier than I began my weight reduction journey (ideas that truly work)
- The best weight-loss foods
- 2018 Fifa World Cup Official Theme Tune Launched
- Ask the Ageless Lifter: What Power Commonplace Ought to I Intention For?
- The Good Clothes to Put on and Warming Up the Winter