The most difficult task when on a diet plan is to take calculated calories. More than often the actual calories differ from the standard chart values and result in consumption of an exceedingly larger amount. One solution is to eat ten to fifteen percent less than the calculated daily caloric requirement but again, you can’t possibly carry a calculator everywhere and start pressing buttons hurriedly whenever a meal pops up. A more practical solution is to purchase a pre-labeled meal with calorie printed clearly on the cover. Though all the snacks out there work on the same principle, they are not nutritious enough to be substituted for proper well-balanced meals. Meal replacement shakes for weight loss are excellent drinks that not only supplement enough nutrients with a few gulps but are also low in calories. Sticking to the shakes instills bloodstream with vitamins and minerals, keeping the body healthy and helping it on the road to smartness.
[highlight]Meal replacement shakes work wonders![/highlight]
What’s the best you can buy?
There are several meal replacement shakes in the market that can be purchased with only a few bucks. These pre-packed stacks of energy are ideal for working class who has no spare time to blend their own combinations. Shelves are full of a delicious variety; making it hard to choose. Pick something different each month, ensuring that your taste buds don’t start rejecting it. The selection will also depend upon the caloric requirement of your body and the number of pounds you need to shed. Some of the popular and tested meal replacement shakes are mentioned below:
- if you are active and have a daily exercise plan to follow, Ideal Shape is the one for you. It causes release of bursts of cholecystokinin, a hormone with the alerting action on the body. Being extremely nutritious, it fulfills literally half of the daily vitamin requirement of the body. Each glass has only a hundred calories yet it fills up the stomach pretty quickly. Potato extracts and fibers distend the stomach and produce a state of satiety; curbing the hunger and leaving no room or urge to eat. Meal shakes kill hunger pangs with just a few calories and keep you tucked in for quite a few hours.
- In addition to essential nutrients, there are several non-essential ones that body needs. These nutrients are the ones that are not necessary for survival but are integral to lead a disease free life. Barley grass, a fiber, has amazing antioxidant properties and protects against carcinogens. Moreover, it forms a shield against constipation and takes up all the space in the stomach. Shakeology has barley grass and a number of other non-essential nutrients and helps in rapid loss of pounds with only 140 calories per serving.
- If you are taking fresh vegetable and fruit juices, GNC Lean can work wonders for you. With people not on additional sources of vitamins, this is not a recommended formula as it covers on about one fifth of the daily vitamin requirement. It has 180 calories per glass and kills hunger effectively. All replacement shakes for weight loss are not all in all; you might need a variety of nutrient supplementation at times. On the brighter side, GNC Lean contains hunger blocking substances that are bound to work.
- Isagenix Pro works wonders for some people but might not work at all for others. It has a lot of proteins so is perfect with a combination of the daily workout. The Fiber in the formula suppresses hunger, along with chromium. On the downside, it has as much as nine grams of sugar and should be avoided by diabetics and glucose intolerant people. Before purchasing meal replacement shakes, look closely towards the ingredients section to make sure that you don’t get allergic reactions or other unfavorable outcomes. Also, avoid the high energy drinks unless you have an adequate energy losing mechanism, like regular jogging, available.
[highlight]Make your own meal replacement shakes![/highlight]
Instead of going to the mart and fretting about half the ingredient you have never heard of, make yourself a smoothie or juice. If made properly with right constituents, all your homemade drinks should work as an excellent meal replacements and tighten your waist in no time. You can customize the meal replacement shakes for weight loss recipes; eliminating what you dislike and adding what your taste buds crave. In addition, you can change the menu daily for a larger variety. Not only can you make what you want, you can do it quickly and easily. Below are mentioned some of the popular meal replacement shakes for weight loss recipes:
- To a cup of skimmed milk add two table spoons of low calorie peanut butter. In order to enhance the crunch, you can add half a cup of baked peanuts. A tablespoon of caramel crunch tastes delicious but it increases the calories of the entire glass. Add a tablespoon of dark chocolate chips for their fat releasing fibers, blend it well and chill. Pluck in a straw and drink the peanut-y delight. There is nothing like it, yum!
- Take half a cup of low fat yogurt. If you don’t fancy plain flavor, add a drop of vanilla essence of swap your purchase with a flavored brand. Smoothen the yogurt and add half a cup of mango chunks to it. Take low sugar mangoes to avoid extra calories. Squeeze half a cup of fresh orange juice and add it to the mixture. A tablespoon of sucrose can be added for a sweeter touch. Add in some crushed ice and drink it whole. A couple of peeled almonds can be crushed and sprinkled on the top.
- To half a cup of low fat vanilla yogurt, add a banana and mix it well. Now brew some black coffee and add a quarter cup of it to the mixture. End by half a cup of soy milk for a more fluid texture. Chill for three hours and relish it.
Let’s Wrap Up!
That is enough for Meal Replacement Shakes. Hope you have got it. If there’s any problem with Meal Replacement Shakes for Weight Loss you can discuss it with me. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.